It`s realy Paradise.and not so expensiv.
I have new booking for my next Holiday.
Nice Place direktly on the Beach .
Short Way to Fisherman Village.
Thank You Jeff for a beautiful Holiday.
I come back Aril 2014...Peter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Bophut Beach. Created 13 years ago and designed by the owner. Still considers itself as a guest house. One of the last old school getaways in Samui. Attractive prices. Great food from traditional Thai to home-made pizza. Cocktail bar (great mojitos) and free pool-table. For the ones who like it smooth and simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cactus Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Bungalow Hotel Koh Samui
- Cactus Bungalow Ko Samui/Bophut