We chose a chalet, everything you'd want - great bed, actual ground coffee, wine glasses (obvs needed), double shower, a view. And dinner is highly recommended - great food and service and no problem with us bringing our own wine. We were treated to the best lightning storm too, obviously not something on the menu but what a great vantage point to watch it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fernery Lodge and Chalets situated above a 30m waterfall with breathtaking views of the river gorge is the perfect romantic and peaceful getaway for natural lovers. The luxurious and opulent rooms in the lodge and the private chalets are each tastefully decorated with every effort made to ensure our guests' comfort. Each unit has a unique theme inspired by the magnificent surroundings. Start your day with a hearty breakfast and end off with a wander through the wine cellar where you can select a bottle of your choice before heading up to experience excellent cuisine in our plush diningroom with its special ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Fernery Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fernery Lodge And Chalets
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Hotel Tsitsikamma National Park
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Storms River, Tsitsikamma National Park, South Africa