Small recommendations, to put aditional antenna up for cell phone reception at the lodge for Vodacom and MTN so that I can use it for Business trips as well and rusks in the room for every mornings coffee.
Out of a value proposition you Restaurant's menu is overpriced by 15 to 20% Otherwise a great experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fernery Lodge and Chalets situated above a 30m waterfall with breathtaking views of the river gorge is the perfect romantic and peaceful getaway for natural lovers. The luxurious and opulent rooms in the lodge and the private chalets are each tastefully decorated with every effort made to ensure our guests' comfort. Each unit has a unique theme inspired by the magnificent surroundings. Start your day with a hearty breakfast and end off with a wander through the wine cellar where you can select a bottle of your choice before heading up to experience excellent cuisine in our plush diningroom with its special ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Fernery Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Hotel Tsitsikamma National Park
- The Fernery Lodge And Chalets
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Storms River, Tsitsikamma National Park, South Africa