The accommodation was very pleasant and met all my needs.
I would like to make the following 2 suggestions:
1. In summer that there is a fan in the rondawel.
2. That a kettle and coffee/tea making equipment is supplied in the rondawels. The kitchen is very well equiped, but first thing in the morning before dressing, most people would like to be able to make a cup of tea / coffee. At the moment, guests have to get dressed to go out to the kitchen to make the tea / coffee.
These are not meant as critisms - merely suggestions.
The hostess is extremely friendly and helpful and thank you VERY much for accommodating me as a single traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity Retreat is a relaxed haven for cost conscious independent travellers, families, hikers and Small Groups - an ideal base from which to explore the many aspects of this Amazing Area on the doorstep of the Tsitsikamma National Park. This small owner run establishment has an easy going family atmosphere offers free WIFI, friendly service, tons of travel tips and info. Accommodation is Simple but Stylish - comfortable, clean and affordable and has self catering facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Serenity Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Retreat Storms River, Tsitsikamma National Park, South Africa