“Amazing experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were traveling in Italy in February 2013 to celebrate my 40th birthday, and dinner at Ristorante David was a highlight of our trip. The restaurant is warm and welcoming, with wonderful artwork everywhere you look, and the food is just incredible. We sampled a lot of dishes, from appetizers to entrees to desserts, and loved them all. (I couldn’t stop eating the sea bass and pasta in lime/yogurt sauce--in fact, I wish I had some right now!) Add great wine and excellent, friendly service, and you have the best meal I’ve ever had in Tuscany. Highly, highly recommended.

2  Thank JeninPhilly95
There are newer reviews for Ristorante David

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining at this establishment with friends and family while on vacation. The restaurant had a very homey vibe and the staff was friendly and welcoming. The portions were huge, and David, the owner and chef, took special care in preparing vegetarian options for me. The wine suggestions were spot-on, and we all agreed that this was, by far, our favorite dining experience in all of Tuscany! I sincerely hope to be fortunate enough to return to Tuscany, and if I do, I will definitely enjoy a meal (or two!) at Ristorante David.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This was the best Ristorante we found in Tuscany, and there are many good excellent places.

We discovered Ristorante David by accident travelleling by Livorno late in the evening. But the food and staff were both outststanding.

Seafood and Meats were all excellent, but take a large appetite as the portions can be as outstanding as the food.

Grazie Ristorante David per una cena perfetto. Sfortunamente non abito in vicino di la Ristorante, o ritorno ogni giorni.

1  Thank JohnB7876
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We had the great fortune of dining at this wonderful family owned restaurant while visiting Tuscany this past summer. The food, especially the fish, was perfect. The wine parings and desert couldn't have been better. The staff made you feel like you were family. The entire evening was one of the highlights of our trip, and I would highly recommend Ristorante David.

1  Thank Denise B
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Four of my friends and I had the opportunity to dine here in July. It was a memorable meal. The food was outstanding - the seafood was perfectly fresh, and utterly delicious. The portions are incredible - share the appetizers!!!! And the service was outstanding. If you are in the area you must dine here!!!

1  Thank dmc1248