“Sport and Beer”
Review of The Sky Bar

The Sky Bar
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Silloth
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great bar for watching sport over a beer and the added bonus of being child free. Pool and darts also available in this very comfortable area too. Food availabel for the cafe down stairs either sit in or take-away.

1  Thank Richard02041954

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We usually stay at Stanwix park 3-4 times a year, however after the entertainment off last weekend we won't be back. Graham swearing at children and quote"im sick telling you" is certainly not the way I speak to my children and will not tolerate it from anyone else.Andy Hope always entertained the kids and adults alike, Stanwix park you have made a huge mistake. I approached the dj box on sat to be told by audrey im not a dj we are short staffed and cant help you. This was not value for money we save for months as do many families to have our holiday and this one was the worst. I hope all comments and complaints are taken seriously at Stanwix park as many families will not be returning due to the disgrace of an entertainment team.

7  Thank Dianereilly