“Absolutely AMAZING”

Ranked #2 of 77 Hotels in Didim
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Absolutely AMAZING”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were a little apprehensive about going to this hotel as we thought we would get bored and it would be too quiet. How wrong we were!!! Fantastic welcome through to a very sad goodbye.
The food - you just couldn't ask for better
The rooms are big and clean with great view
Customer service, whether it is front desk, in the restaurant,or the housekeeping staff - put everything we have seen elsewhere to shame - absolutely brilliant - thank you.
Everything was more than fantastic but the animation team was the best part.They really care about the people in hotel. They are nice,funny and helpful.
Big thanks to animation team- Gizem, Cevathan, Yusuf, Fatih, Oguz, Arif,Selin (sorry if I miss somebody) and especially Burak who makes evrething to make the people happy.
I would defenetly recomend Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
10 Thank vaianna
BuyukAnad0luDidim, Genel Müdür at Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you visited Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort and you are satisfied.

Regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This summer i went to Buyuk anadolu didim resort twice. I like the hotel, everything was perfect- people's attitudes, room, food etc. About the entertainment- I was really impressed. The second time we went back was because of animation team. They made our holiday full of unforgettable memories. Each evening there was a variety of entertainment. These are people who do everything from the heart to make people happy. With them you can launch a good new friendships. These are the reasons why I will definitely go again.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you visited Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort and you are satisfied.

Central Russia, Russia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Merhaba) I like your hotel very much! There are I had beautiful rest. Good rooms view on the see, delicious food, kind staff and friendly animation team))) Especialy Burak, i visiting hotel twice in last summer, because i miss him)))
I wish you all the best! ;)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DinaVed
BuyukAnad0luDidim, Genel Müdür at Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for coming and staying at Büyük Anadolu Didim Resort.

It is very good pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.

We hope too see you again in our hotel.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 10 July 2014

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Asya D
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for coming and staying at Büyük Anadolu Didim Resort.

It is very good pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.

We hope too see you again in our hotel.

Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Rather, I want to share my unforgettable impressions about the hotel Buyuk Anadolu Didim resort!!! this place I visited the first and say what a lot I liked it...Everything is on the highest level: the Service is good,the Food is fresh,delicious,beautiful and most importantly, FUN!!!Sea-magical and perfect and every day was getting warmer and warmer. Very well maintained and clean beach.. At the expense of the territory can be said that it is very spacious(with two swimming pools,cozy children Playground)..Spa cool, sauna and Turkish bath and indoor swimming pool good).I would like to highlight the animation team!!!! Theyare very creative(and every night a new show and during the day many different games)...the Guys are all very cheerful,energetic...In common with them is not boring!!!Say for myself greatly be missed for a long time.....Also the hotel has free wifi...So dear I read with great pleasure will certainly recommend the we in this wonderful place and to spend the best moments of my life here!!!!))

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
BuyukAnad0luDidim, Genel Müdür at Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your good comments about Büyük Anadolu Didim Resort.

Bulgaria
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. Service is super. The rooms are very clean. Animation team is the best. Amazing people. Thank you for a wonderful holiday. Everything was great. When you go you will see. Great place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank sandra_barakova
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your good comments about Büyük Anadolu Didim Resort.

Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Buyuk Anadolu from 07.06.2014 till 17.06.2014. Everything is on the highest level!! Rooms are made every day! Food is perfect, fresh and very tasty) deserts are delicious)) spa is cool, sauna, turkish bath and closed swimming pool are good) managment is perfect! If you have any troubles very quickly all problems are sold here!! Animation team is creative and joyful! I advise everybody to choose this hotel for a vacation. I have been in Turkey several times, in Egypt, in Europe as well. I can say that this is hotel with soul) everyone makes everything for best vacation))) i am grateful to stuff and everybody who made my vacation unforgettable!! Thanks from all my family!! I hope to come back;)

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank MariyaKalugina
BuyukAnad0luDidim, Genel Müdür at Buyuk Anadolu Didim Resort, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for good comments.

We would like to see you again in our hotel.