“excellent holiday”

Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Didim
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“excellent holiday”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Came to majesty hotel in September 2013 it was brilliant... staff were so friendly and chatty, booking again this September to go back carnt wait
The food was nice different options to pick from
entertainment was good wasnt for me though
brilliant atmosphere at night time, 24 hours aswell so was a bonus
the beach it lovley had a walk all the way round to the other hotels
highly recommend if you just want to stay in the resort as far from altinkum centre even though you could catch a bus down there

X

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank katie w
Efgan D, Manager at Club Tarhan Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and you almost enjoyed evreything.

Hope to see you this summer again in Majesty Club Tarhan Beach.

Best Wishes.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We've been two couples there for 1 week from 13.09.2013. I was I great vacantion. Exelent food, service and everything. One of the best place I've been. Great Value also.

There was big choise of foot type all the day, plenty and really delicions.
The pools were exelent.
Beach is perfect - onli sand.
Also when you are leying on the deck you don't have to go to the bar for beer or beverages. There are people coming to you few times a day to bring ice cold drinks.

Definetely recoment and go there again some day for sure! :)))

Room Tip: If you want really quiet rooms, choose ones far from the reception (next to tennis court). I prefer...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank bobo_kbg
Efgan D, Genel Müdür at Club Tarhan Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying at our hotel during your recent holiday. Our local flair and energetic staff bring the spirit of Majesty into each guest experience and they truly work to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.

We are so glad that you realy enjoyed your time over here with us. Hope to see you soon again for better experince.

Best wishes.
London
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We visited this hotel in October 2012.

I was really anxious about this holiday, I booked it for 4 of us, me, my boyfriend, his sister and her fiancé. I was so nervous when I chose it because the reviews were mixed. I'm glad when we arrived that it was fine! I can imagine during the summer holiday that's when most people put negative reviews because it's so busy, but we went at the right time.

When we arrived they showed us to our rooms and yes we wasn't amazed at how beautifully decorated they were (sarcasm) but to be honest the room is just to shower, get changed and sleep.
Our shower kept leaking around the bottom of the base, for some this would have totally ruined their holiday because they now had to spend time complaining, clearing the mess and stressing out. Sorry but we didn't, we showered and put towels around the bottom and that's all. Even our shower head was broken and we had to hold it while we showered. Oh well.

The food was good, so much choice of fresh salad, different variety of foods. We always found something to eat. At lunch time they do provide burgers and chips, we noticed that people complained about this being the only thing they ate the whole holiday. Well if you're going to visit a foreign country then please don't expect there to be burgers, hot dogs, fish & chips, shepherds pie. If you want that sort of food go to Butlins, or Malaga.

To be honest the only thing we could complain about was a group of Russians (yes they were russians - the rep told us) They were so rude! We used to see them going behind the bar and helping themselves to bottles of spirits! If I was waiting in the line for food at a certain station they would just walk in front of me and pretend they haven't seen you when it was quite obvious they could. One night a group of them got so drunk that they ended up having a fight with staff due to them taking alcohol from behind the bar. Pathetic.

I think the slides around the pool are great for children, even us adults had fun on them! One day my boyfriend was really ill and he was coughing up blood, we went straight to the doctors and they had a taxi within 2 minutes to take us to hospital. Couldn't ask for a better service.

We all sat down with the kitchen managers and some of the animation team and spent the night drinking and having a chat with them. They were all so lovely! I think you'll find if you're polite to people and make conversation they'll do the same back.

Overall it was a great package! I would return again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
12 Thank LarysaRose
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such detailed feedback from your recent visit and for your suggestions.

We will be sure to share your satisfaction with our entire team! Our local flair and energetic staff bring the spirit of Majesty into each guest experience and they truly work to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.We are happy and excited to you had an overall relaxing and enjoyable stay with us.

We hope that you will be returning in the future again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Could not fault facilities outdoorbar staff quite good also 24 hour bar was good you had better service if you were russian or east European layout of complex very nice room service was good would not go back though

Room Tip: Stay as close to reception as you can some rooms can be quite a distance from eating areas
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
11 Thank Sonia M
Efgan D, Manager at Club Tarhan Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent holiday and for sharing your stay experience. Your oppinions are very important for us to improve our negatives. First of all, I wish to apologize for any unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

Please be assured that we take such feedback seriously and the areas highlighted in your comments are being addressed for immediate improvement and permanent resolution.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We sincerely hope to have the pleasure to count you once again among our guests.

Best Regards!
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was in majesty tarhan beach nearly the same time last year with my family. Hotel improved lots of things these year and they really done good jobs. Many staffs changed but they all lovely and really they cang do enough for you to have good time. I hope this guys will stay next year coz we are going back.

• Stayed October 2013
9 Thank julie66uyt
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent holiday and for sharing your stay experience. We will be sure to share your satisfaction with our entire team! Our local flair and energetic staff bring the spirit of Majesty into each guest experience and they truly work to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards.
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were in tarhan in october for a week. We enjoyed our stay so much we definetly go back next season. The location and view is perfect. Very clean room and lots of choises for food. I liked alacarte restaurant aswell.

• Stayed October 2013
6 Thank fozchp

Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards.
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed here from the 7th-21st of October in a family party of 19, we experienced several problems as a group but personally for me nothing major just a few little bits, firstly as we arrived myself and my boyfriend booked a double room and ended up with a twin, we requested a double bed and were told it would be resolved in the morning, next morning still no bed, requested another time and they pushed the beds together, it was uncomfortable and the beds were hard, nothing too bad though. another bad point would be about the lack of food choice and alcohol choice in the last 2 days, it seemed to be awful! no drinks that we wanted and only in specific bars or just very stingy amounts and food was cold and vile. I'm not someone who moans about something petty but it wasn't pleasant towards the end. One big problem is the fact that the childrens miniclub on in the day, in my group were two 4 year old girls and the staff looking after them let them roam around the hotel grounds on their own and leave and return as they pleased, obviously its quite concerning with their young age. The bus takes you into altinkum in about 40 minutes for 2.25 lira which is cheap! entertainment could of potentially been ok but it was tragic! slides are a lot of fun for all ages and we spent a lot of time on them, the pool is painfully cold but once you're in its fine. My boyfriend and I had a photoshoot and brought some gorgeous photo's in a package definitely worth buying, the Lobby bar is where we spent all of our time and had a lot of fun in there, The hotel in general is beautiful! absolutely gorgeous view from our room 452 and the grounds are so romantic! lots of cats but if you don't mind cats like me its not a problem! our aircon/heater in our room didn't work so was freezing some nights but we lived so its not a problem! other than that we all had an amazing time! We went on the lazy day cruise in altinkum and had a good day, they offer banana boats ect and lots of swimming stops, the food is very nice and its a very relaxing day for just £19 I think.. I probably wouldn't return unless some major improvements were made but nonetheless we had a fantastic holiday, almost forgot..I had a Turkish bath, the anti-stress package and it was AMAZING! 100% worth the buy

Room Tip: As far away from the pool as possible! 452 has a lovely sea view!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family