“Saray Hotel”

Saray Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 208 Restaurants in Didim
Cuisines: Turkish, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
“Saray Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Very nice hotel. lovely staff mustafa is a diamond! lovely food and excellent Sunday lunch!! Pool lovely and clean. Always helpful.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
grimsby
“cracking place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

get away from the restaurants on the front and head into Didim for food thats just as good and cheaper. We have had many a dinner here. great food quick service and cheap. Even the locals use this place. So any Restaurant you see locals using usually mean its great value for money

Visited July 2013
Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I loved this little place. It is very popular with the Turkish. It offers great value for money. The bread was to die for which is given to you free of charge. All food is made fresh. The waiters gave great service and even gave me more chips as I'd eaten the chips on my so quickly as the flavour they had was fab. Will be back to eat here again soon.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Julz45
Falkirk
“Another Cracker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

We visited this restaurant early last week and I was amazed at the standard of the food .Caution ! do not order starters as you will struggle to get through the freebies that the waiters give you after ordering .Excellent

Visited May 2013
Hertfordshire
“Fantastic Food at fantastic prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

I just got back from a week in Turkey and ate out many times but this was by far my favorite place. I started with Spicy Lentil soup which was one of the best soups I've ever tasted! The fresh bread with melted cheese was delicious that came with it. For mains I had the first one under the grill section (can't remember the name but it was called chilli something) and came with salad, rice and fresh flat bread and was just so very tasty :)
I also had a desert of traditional rice pudding with was sweet and scrumptious and I finished it all, although I was rather full by this point!!!
Mehmet the waiter was so polite and attentive and he spoke good english just made the meal that bit more special. All in all I will return on my next trip to Turkey, which hopefully will be very soon.

• Visited November 2012