Review Highlights
Fun for the young (or young-at-heart)

We visited a couple of times whilst we were staying in Altinkum. Our 8 year old son had good fun... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2014
Graham N
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Great for the kids

Great place to take the kind for a while in the evening. A lot of different stuff going on and some... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2014
Palsob

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Went here with friends in july for a night out found health and safety none existent some small rides there for children were sutible and safe enough but some adult ones not so ended up with a 3 inch wound on my leg, toilets are outside the park down the road lady sits outside charging 1lira for a portaloo with hole in the ground not a nice experience with the attraction.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Ok for the smaller kids but if I where to go on the bigger rides I would be scared stiff. As something else to do I would go but then don't expect it to be amazing.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

My son broke his leg on the inflatable slide at Luna Park due to it not being fully inflated and his foot catching in a dip on the slide. This resulted in him somersaulting and landing back on the slide. There was nobody "supervising" at the slide. My son required an operation to have a plate and screws put in to his leg.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

We visited a couple of times whilst we were staying in Altinkum.

Our 8 year old son had good fun on some of the rides, although others were a bit too wild for him.

An easy, if not very relaxing way, to spend some time in the evening when things cool down a bit.

1  Thank Graham N
Reviewed 6 November 2014

A nice evening out here with the fair going strongly. Great for kids. Health and Safety may not be as strict as in the UK but still a nice place for the family.