“Excellent Hotel and Transfer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Disneyland Hotel

Disneyland Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Chessy
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Hotel and Transfer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am not a usual traveler, because I m not good for English. I search google and find a Airport Transfer company, I found RoyalTransfer who is family owned company in Paris. They guide me how to book hotel and they do the nice service till my journey finish.

This hotel is recommend by Royal Transfer Team. Lovely place and good staff. I thank for the Royal Team and Hotel team for make me happy and not made a trouble in Disneyland.

Room Tip: No special all rooms are clean and good.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marget J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bangor, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel. It made the Disneyland experience even more magical. Made the park experience so much easier as we were able to come back and forward with ease. Rooms good size and clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful. Food was great and always good range for kids. Characters cane round at dinner every night which the kids loved!

2 Thank Kimberly27
Midlands, uk
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've stopped at the Disneyland hotel. The first time I rated the hotel 1 star on trip advisor. So why did I go back? Well, because there is no other real choice! Sure, you can stop at another Disney hotel further out, but for the slight gain in areas such as customer service you loose out on location!

My thoughts on this hotel are:

Firstly It's not 5 star, it may have all the criteria for a 5 star hotel but the quality of customer service & the food brings it down to a 4 star hotel at most and secondly the thing your paying for is location!

Once you get your head around these 2 points and lower your expectations then you will have a good time!

For us, this stay was much better than the last one. Our room was central (1216) it was clean, we had fresh beautiful roses, bottled water, a teddy for my son and an ok view towards the park.

We had turndown each night and our room was made up each day - no complaints there!

I guess where this hotel starts to go wrong is with breakfast. It's always hugely busy, the staff are completely run off their feet trying to keep up with the huge turnover of people, if you ask them for something then don't expect to get it, I asked for salt the one day and ended up going to hunt for some myself as the staff are just too busy and forget. The plates & cups are always dirty and the food is not great, in fact the food is pretty poor for a 5 star hotel. There's plenty of variety but the quality is awful.

The quality of customer service is pretty awful in some areas of the hotel. After we checked out we left our luggage at the hotel and went into the park. A few hours past and my son had an accident with his drink and I needed to get him changed. We headed back to the hotel and I asked to have our bag and also if it was possible to have a flannel and some soap and a place where I could quickly wash my son and get him changed. I was told that I could only have my bag and that I would have to use the public toilet for everything else. At this point we also noticed that we had forgotten to pick up our sons Mickey balloon when we checked out of our room so we asked if they could fetch it and we were told that as it was a couple of hours since we check out that it was too late and the balloon had been thrown away - that left me with a very upset baby boy! Surely they could have just organised for a replacement balloon to be brought down from the hotel shop?

The other issue we had was actually a repeat of a problem we had with the first visit and it involved the same member of staff. During our evening meal at the inventions restaurant a customer was unhappy about his bill and this member of staff actually stood in the entrance and had a huge full blown argument with the customer! Our waitress kept apologising to us until eventually she went up and asked them to move somewhere else. I completely understood that the customer was being difficult but the member of staff who was dealing with him was absolutely vile and should be struck off for his behaviour! I honestly thought he was going to hit the customer. It was not pleasant to watch for me let alone my 3 year old son. Our waitress was called Vinetta and she was great, if you get her serving you then your going to be looked after very well.

My feeling is that if you choose this hotel and are used to the 5 star standard then your going to be disappointed. Also If your thinking of stretching your budget and the cost of staying at the hotel is going to be a big deal to you then don't do it, this hotel does not offer value for money! Save your cash and spend it on your kids at the park instead.

The only thing it does offer is convenience and if you can afford to pay for that then you can't get better than this place, just don't expect much more and you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Warbe28
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Having been to Disney myself as a child I'm glad to say that even in my 30's it still hasn't lost it's magic for me. The Disneyland hotel is simply amazing hotel for kids yet keeps adult elegance well which means it's aimed at everyone. Lots of elderly folk too, a great mix of people.

The meals in the hotel are aimed very nicely at kids with lots of character dining. The restaurant called inventions is where the magic happens every morning noon and night with the characters -although there is plenty of other choice.

The hotel is literally 10 seconds from the park entrance and once the kids are in bed you can sneak back to space mountain for a final single adult ride alone very easily (dads - you know it makes sense)

We enjoyed the auberge for princess dining, cafe mickey for lunch with the characters and needless to say the studios and magic kingdom park were incredible.

This hotel is perfect as it mixes kids clubs, leisure pool, gym for adults perfectly and as previously said retains it's magical elegance whilst making your babies faces light up every time a character walks down the hall or they catch a glimpse of the park out the window.

Not the cheap hotel out of them all but if you can afford it then go for it as it will make the difference between a great experience at all the other hotels and a perfect experience here.

Highly recommend !

5 Thank Sirai1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

From arrival to sad departure every minute was filled with fun. Our two children (6&3) both had an amazing time. From twirling with Belle, getting hugs of Rapunzel to being made up as a Princess for the day every minute was priceless. The hotel room was lovely, quiet and clean. Staying in the Disneyland Hotel means early entrance to the park and a quick dash back if your legs get tired and you need to slow the pace down.

All in all a wonderful holiday for children, and that's what the place is all about. Yes it is costly don't get me wrong, but it has left our daughters desperate to go back again!

America next time for us.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Boney74
North West England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

From start to end this is the only place to stay when visiting the magical world of Disneyland Paris, or as i still call it Eurodisney. We decided to drive this trip and take the eurotunnel, great experiance and such a neat way to travel. Sidenote arrive early as customs take a good while to get through. Once we arrived several porters came to our cars and began unloading everything, In through the doors and the smell of candy floss or whatever it is is awesome, such a classy thing to be welcomed by, checking was quick efficent and very personal to our needs. Rooms were all ready upon arrival and as we requested 3 room all together, we were pleasntly surprised to get 3 rooms all next to each other 3052/4/6, greatest part was huge patio doors leading out into a grassy woodlandy bit, great for an evening drink out in the cool air and to hear the bustle of people leaving the park. Rooms were spacious and very clean, cute turndown service with chocolates. it really is the litle touches from this hotel that makes it worth the extra cost. Breakfast was fantastic, so much choice and an endless supply of tea, coffee and juices, we even had the priviladge to be seated in what i think must be the castle club suites for breakfast, exactly the same choice but with different views of the park. Side note as we had my nephew of 7 months we were converned about amenities but they we so accomodating always bring a clean highchair and offering bottle warming and one server even took his bowl and brought it back washed. again little touches. Unfortunately we didnt get a chance to us ethe restruant at night but instead ha droom servive and i dont even know what to type about it, it was so good, well worth the experience and not much more expensive than the restaurant, 40-45 min wait and all piping hot on arrival. Check out was simple and just as efficent as arrival, porters came to the room and had us all packed up in minuets.

Highly recommended - the reason it only got 4 stars is that the pool was under renovations and even tho we had the use of other hotel pools it always nice to be in the Disneyland Pool.

One extra thing was that its seemed to have beefed up security around the park and espically at festival Disney

Travelers 7 1 x 80 2 x 50's 3x 30's 1 x 7mths

Room Tip: Lower level in the pool side wing as you have your own special door to enter the park from, was a li...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tahitato
cork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Just back from 4 nights in this hotel and can't wait to go back.

This was our 4th time staying at this hotel and have stayed at most of all the other Disney Hotels on site in Disneyland Paris.

With the hotel being right at the entrance to the park this is the only place to stay.

Staff excellent, Pool beautiful, breakfast delicious, this hotel has it all...

Pay the extra amount and stay here...you won't regret it

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank coolroe27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chessy
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Explorers Hotel
Explorers Hotel
#2 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
3.5 of 5 bubbles 3,717 reviews

Been to Disneyland Hotel? Share your experiences!