We arrived via TGV from Marseille - so the hotel is still quite a distance from the station (abt 10 minutes of leisurely walk through disney village).
Very nice, clean and spacious room with ample amenities in the bathroom. Managed to get 2 interconnecting rooms for my family of 6.
Breakfast was excellent - as both parkside diner and manhattan was open for breakfast, getting a place was easy even for 6 person. Very good selection of items (both hot and cold). Did not see any characters in the restaurants during my 3 day stay there.
Dinner was included in our package at parkside diner - adequate selection of items with pretty decent food quality.
Front desk staff friendly and helpful, Checking in was fast and room was available even before 3pm (i guess its probably due to off peak season)
Lift however is painfully slow! with no indicators of which floor the lift is currently at.
For those who want to have less walking, Disneyland hotel will be a better choice
Overall a very good experience and will not hesitate to stay in this hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe