I stayed here from 16th to 20th June with my son, daughter in law and 2 grandsons of 7, and 9 years old in July. We traveled by Eurostar from St Pancras. We choose to pay for Disney Express, which was well worth the money. Straight into the Park from the Rail Station and left luggage at Hotel to be taken to the Disney Express Counter at station on leaving on the Friday. I had booked the evening meals in UK. Will review them on the pages concerned.
New York Hotel was great for us we had a connecting doors from our rooms the boys could come into my room easily and not have to go out into the corridor. We were on 3rd floor rooms 3171 and 3173. My room and the bed was huge and we had plaza rooms. We had to use the lifts and we never had any problems but there are lifts at each end of the Hotel. I could see when the lift reached the floors so maybe it was the other lifts.
Staff were brilliant and helped whenever we asked any questions or needed anything. I do believe that it is how you speak to people and I had ago at my pigeon french much to the embarrasement of my family!!!
Breakfast we went into the first room we came to on our first morning and it was very dark and low tables. It was the New York City Bar. Next morning we went into the Manhattan and the next day we ate in the Parkside Diner. The Parkside Diner was noisy and we preferred the Manhattan. Yes there is a wait but it was never more than 5 mins and the breakfast was always continually topped up so plenty was available. We ate quite late on the last morning again the Staff were lovely.
I had read all the trip advisor reviews before we went and I do agree that there was paint off a corner of my wall and the voile curtain came off the rail but how many children have stayed here. It is not a 4 star Hotel for adults.
Why were visitors paying for water or was that just a one off there are so many water fountains and we just filled them up all the time.
We all had a Magical time and I will happily answer any questions asked of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe