This hotel was in a fab location to the parks, it was very dark compared to the other hotels, we booked a family plaza room for 3 adults and 1 child but it wasn't really big enough.
One point to note - there are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room, very sneaky as you have to pay about €8 for it but if you take your own tea bags and coffee (and proper mug) they will put a kettle in your room free.
You can get milk from the little shop in the train station.
We booked half board which was ok if you don't want to pay a bomb for your evening meals, the food is all buffet style and is fine for a few days.
The Disney characters were in the hotel each morning which was great, if you have kids get them an autograph book as all the characters sign them and my daughter was made up.
Rooms were clean and towels changed daily.
We were very disappointed by the lack of entertainment in the evening as drinks were about €6 a pint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe