This hotel smacks of all the complacency of a hotel where the owner does not need to spend any money to maintain simply because they have such a captive audience, and it is oh so expensive!!
i doubt any money has spent on this place since it was built; the rooms are about premier Inn standard, with standard 80's hotel fit out and designs. our actual corridor smelt and damp and 'BO' ey!! of course Disney land is not about spending time in hotels, so maybe my expectations were too much.
Food is all about queuing, and the naf mock New York style is just horrible! still no one will mind or care; i am sure the hotel is always full and they can charge whatever they like.
The staff (as in all the park) were all superb; they have signed up to the Disney spirit - shame one can't say the same about the buildings!!
the Park of course speaks for itself - it is fantastic. just wish we could fine one meal that did not include chips, slaw and dogs. this is France for goodness sake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe