Nice hotel, great location. Disney just a walk away. Nice pool. Nice gym. We booked an excursion which was the Paris Day trip. Disney is expensive for food and beverages. Go to the station near the entrance and but sandwiches and soft drinks from RELAY shops which are cheaper than in the village. The Wild West show booked with Disney was fabulous too much again expensive. We had two double bed in our room and so had to have a single bed also put in our son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe