I have been to Disney USA many times and this was my first visit to Disney Paris. First impressions of landing at this hotel were that it is dark inside, to the point of gloomy. If you want to experience 1987 and a step back in time then this is the hotel for you. The bedrooms are exactly as you expect from reading other reviews, really, really dated.
Staff are nice
It is also a good walk to the parks, ten minutes? seemed far longer. We were all really tired from the daily shlep to the parks. You would think there would be a little shuttle for older guests like my parents who struggled. Inside Disney BTW, 60 minute wait to meet Spiderman, 2.5 hours for one ride etc...Orlando was FAR better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax amid soaring skyscrapers, spacious rooms and our biggest pool at this New York-style 4-stars Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hotel New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys New York
- Disney Hotel New York
- Disneyland Paris Hotel New York
- Disneys Marne La Vallée
- Hotel New York Paris
- Disneys Hotel New York
- Disney's Hotel New York Chessy, Europe