with so little changes this Hotel could be very nice. We had a fantastic sea view from balcony, the pool was sure ok, we could swim in the sea just 2min walk from hotel, the lunch food was tasty but a little to big portions for us. Quiet AirCon, cooled the room in no time. The surroinding is quiet and off from the noisy Bugibba. Some really nice restaurants just a fem minutes walk away (Zeus- greek food)
- if the cleaing staff could do a better job, finding long blond hair on our floor, no one in our family is blond, not to mention when I looked under the bed, yaack!
- we reminded for 2 days the staff that the toiletseat was broken until they finally fixed this
- the furnitures all over the hotel are very shabby
- the flowerbox on balcony had only soil
- we were told that they had free wifi - that was a joke and the staff refer us to the charge internet.
- no refrig on the room - that you will need summertime
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Malta/Xemxija