“The Chef Xemxija”

The Chef Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Martin Camilleri - Chef Padron and TV personality, brings a wealth of experience to the delicious food served at The Chef. Varied menu including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Visited The Chef today .... Food is excellent .... staff very friendly ... nice atmosphere .... well done ... good value for money ...

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I will gladly say that a school reunion was the best experience we shared at THE CHEF RESTOOD WASAURANT IN XEMXIJA..WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT OUT IT WAS. Food was excellent and the service given to us was unbelievable.I defenately would reccommend paying a visit would be a one to remember. we would do it again and again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The chef is superb.excellent food good value for money.great atmosphere and perfect service.all i can say one if the very best restaurants in the island.Would definetly return.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went to The Chef for a birthday meal with my husband. It had been a while since we last went. The service was excellent. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was wonderful. I had the fish soup for starters and my husband had spaghetti buttara. For main we both had fresh tuna. The fish melted in my mouth. For desert we didn't feel like having something too heavy and we were offered fresh fruit., which ended the meal perfectly.
Will definitely go there again and will suggest it to my friends and family for a night out.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went twice in a week and on both occasions I couldn't resist not going for Martin's salumi and aged cheeses platters. They're to die for! Started off with an epic aperol spritz and finished off with wine. Very good wine list too. Thumbs up chef!

1  Thank danscib1983