“malta”

Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in San Anton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

this hotel is excellent, in a quiet location, but easily accessible to other parts of the island. The staff are lovely, friendly and very helpful, it is clean and comfortable, and nothing is too much trouble, I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I can't speak for all the rooms, as I stayed on top floor, but there is only 3 floors.
3  Thank fiona r
David W, General Manager at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your experience at the Corinthia Palace Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We are indeed pleased to note that you were satisfied with our facilities and services and look forward to welcoming you back.

Drop me a line with your dates when you have them in hand. My email is: david.woodward@corinthia.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A real pleasure to stay here (in May '14). Lives up to all the previous 'excellent' reviews. Service is of the highest standard. Rooms are large - ours had a 2M x 2M high quality bed. Heavenly. Food is excellent. Happy Hour(s) in the cocktail bar - with professionally prepared recipes, rather than ready-made mixes - makes a fantastic start to any evening. (but beware the chilli stuffed olives, they're painfully hot). The central location, on the main bus routes, means getting around the island is very easy, even without the hotel's excellent courtesy bus service to the main centres. We would go back in a blink of an eye.

Room Tip: Reception desk has a plan map of the hotel, showing which rooms get morning or afternoon sun.
1  Thank Brian T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments which we have received through Trip Advisor following your stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

We are so happy to note that you found the atmosphere, our hotel facilities and the service given by all members of our team so impressive.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future. Should you be returning to our hotel, please email me on david.woodward@corinthia.com

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Large rooms, central in Malta. Easy to get bus to anywhere in Malta. The Villa restaurant excellent dining experience can recommend the main course of pork belly!! Breakfast choice is wide and varied. Can highly recommend. Happy hour in the Caprice lounge from 6 till 8 half price including champagne cocktails from 6 till 8. Go for the fresh banana daiquiri you'll not be disappointed. Use the free shuttle bus to Sliema and Valetta, just book in advance at reception. All staff are friendly and prices ate reasonable for a 5 star resort.

Room Tip: Use free shuttle service and happy 2 hours in Caprice Bar.
1  Thank Michelle M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel.

It is a particularly warming experience to see your positive comments, and gratifying to know that you were pleased with our efforts to provide superior service.

We very much look forward to being able to welcome you back soon and should you require any assistance with your booking, please do not hesitate to email me on: david.woodward@corinthia.com.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have stayed in this hotel in august 2013. Staff was very friendly, nice, helpful. Hotel rooms were very clean. Good breakfast. We had problems with the hot and cold water. Problems with wifi and airco. After 4 days they finally changed our room. Still the same problem with the shower. Water was either very hot or very cold. Maintenance engineer could not fix it. Smell from the sewage, which they did manage to fix. Wifi was ok here. All in all not a bad place just old and needs renovation. They are asking too much for these rooms.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Regina R

Dear Guest,

We have read your comments on Trip Advisor following your most recent stay at our Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

Whilst we are pleased to note that in general our facilities and services were up to your expectations.

Would you kindly e-mail me your room number in which you have stayed, so that we can investigate further. Once I have all the information I will get back to you. My email is david.woodward@corinthia.com

In the meantime; we thank you once again for taking the time to insert your post on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have just spent a week at this wonderful hotel. It is wonderful not because of the luxury but because of the staff, they, all of them, go the extra mile to ensure you enjoy your holiday. So many did little extras, the Concierge, he is just adorable, the dining room staff, remembered my preference for food each day, they also remembered my name. One waiter, in particular, told me about the 3 cities where he lives, thanks to him I had a wonderful day out simply because he fired my imagination. The reception staff so welcoming and efficient, the cleaning staff, attentive and never intrusive. Finally of course I have to mention the General Manager, he knows his business, aided by his management team he deserves recognition. Corran, one of his managers was simply one of the best I have met, because of all the above, I will go back there. Thank you Corinthia Palace.

Room Tip: The third floor have excellent spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank judith9973

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My flight was cancelled and the airline company placed us in this hotel. They did not have enough rooms so people had to share rooms. My first room smelled like gas so I'm pretty sure I would have died in my sleep, then the other only had one bed and finally the 3rd room was ok. Although 5* it smeels funny and yesterday evening after having a glass of wine with a friend and putting the tab on our rooms, the person calls my friend's room in the late evening to ask him to pay in cash for the wine (really and absolutely rude)....

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Marta R

Dear Guest,

We have noted your comments on Trip Advisor and we are indeed sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with our services during your recent stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

I hope that we would have another opportunity to welcome you at Corinthia Palace id so kindly contact me direct on my email: david.woodwar@corinthia.com

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights.
The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are perfect.
We used both the indoor and outdoor pools and the spa facilities and found them to be clean and well maintained.
We ate in both restaurants in the evenings, the food was
delicious and service excellent in both. I do think a more casual evening dining area would be good, although I understand one does open more into the season. Breakfast could not be faulted. Excellent choice and food always fresh and topped up.
This hotel could be too quite for some but for us the peace and tranquility was just what we needed and we will look forward to returning sometime soon.
Well done to management and staff.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jackie B

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary comments which we have received through Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa.

It is indeed pleasing to get such positive feedback from guests who have experienced our hotel and we are glad to note that the hotel’s location, ambience and service were to your satisfaction.

We do hope that you return visit will be in the near future and when you have decided on dates, please do email me on: david.woodward@corinthia.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Anton
#5 of 15 in Valletta
The Phoenicia Malta
The Phoenicia Malta
#3 of 15 in Valletta

Been to Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!