it was the first time that I stay in this hotel in Malta, normally I stay in the hotels in the bay during my business trip.
the hotel is the classical vittorian style building with a very nice garden, with internal SPA and external pool. all the personnel from receptionist up to waiters and all others have a very nice professional approach. the room is large and well furnished, in coherence with the whole classical style. cleanless is good and in all the hotel you are surraunded of good fragrances.
inside there are different restaurant I was for the dinner in the summer kitchen, the waitress Greta, a fetching little face with a dazzling smile, that improve my spirit after a long and stuffy working day. the food in my opinion need to be improved respect to the rest of other services, the octopus was not bad but need a good presentation and the pizza and ice cream require a global improvement in general. for the breakfast the restautrant is wide and bright, a large selection of food is present but the croissant, muffins and other pastries were at very low level up to be to uneatable. anyway due to the large selection you havo no risk to stay hungry. reception and corsierge at top level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised midway between Malta’s capital, Valletta, and the so-called ‘silent’ city of Mdina, and just a short distance from the 17th century San Anton Presidential Palace, the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is an oasis of serenity.Originally built in the 19th century as a luxury private villa, the grand design and immaculately-landscaped gardens have inspired guests from around the world.Now an icon in our international portfolio, and a pioneer of signature facilities such as our Athenaeum Day Spa and Orient-inspired Rickshaw Restaurant, the Palace remains a testament to sumptuous living and time-honoured personal service.The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa. Inspired opulence in the Land of Honey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinthia Palace Hotel San Anton
- Corinthia Palace Hotel And Spa
- Wyndham San Anton
- Corinthia Palace Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa Malta/San Anton