Stayed at this hotel twice in the past month for business. The setting is quiet, the staff and service are excellent but the décor is outdated and is not 5 star standard. I had room service one evening following late working and it didn't quite hit the spot. In the main restaurant the food and service were excellent but it was very quiet and lacked atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the island of Malta, adjacent to the Presidential Palace and public San Anton botanical gardens, the 147-room five-star Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa exudes authentic grace and classical charm. The Villa Corinthia, a century-old restored residential villa, is the main restaurant and social event venue, where warmth, personal attention and traditional elegance abound. Guests can also enjoy The Summer Kitchen, our seasonal al fresco brasserie or a cocktail at the Caprice Lounge prior to dining at the exclusive Far Eastern restaurant Rickshaw, where Asian tastes are passionately served. The Athenaeum Spa provides its guests with an extensive range of wellness facilities, complete with a wide selection of revitalising treatments where precision is the call of the day, a fitness centre, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corinthia Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinthia Palace Hotel And Spa
- Corinthia Palace Hotel San Anton
- Wyndham San Anton
- Corinthia Palace Hotel Malta/San Anton