We've stayed 5 nights at this hotel and it was such a delight. The service is top notch and especially Mathew and Martin, both as concierge, helped us so much. We had a small dog with us and she was also treated like a princess. They prepared a big pillow for her to sleep on and provided treats, water and toys for her.
The hotel is perfect for people that want a luxurious central location. It's only 30min. by bus to Valetta, 40min. to the bays further up north (st. paul, st george) and an hour to get to the ferry in the west, or the dingli cliffs in the south or the fisher village to the east. The hotel also provides shuttle bus transport to their sister hotel in St George bay or to Valetto. Ask the frontdesk for more information on shuttle busses or the local bus lines.
Their breakfast is good as well. They offer a big buffet and as an egg lover, I really appreciated they offered 4 different egg preparations! haha
We haven't made use of their main pool, but we spend a little time in their little pool, which was specially reserved for dog keepers. The round 40cm pool is perfect for a few pooches to swim around. Plenty of beach chairs around the pool as well.
Next to the hotel is a big park, which I can recommend to visit. It's the San Anton park and it's perfect for a morning stroll. You'll discover peacocks, turtles, swans and other animals there.
I have a lot more positive things to tell about this hotel and no negative ones. If you love a luxurious hotel with a central location, which is also dog friendly (hard to find!), then look no further. This is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised midway between Malta’s capital, Valletta, and the so-called ‘silent’ city of Mdina, and just a short distance from the 17th century San Anton Presidential Palace, the Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is an oasis of serenity.Originally built in the 19th century as a luxury private villa, the grand design and immaculately-landscaped gardens have inspired guests from around the world.Now an icon in our international portfolio, and a pioneer of signature facilities such as our Athenaeum Day Spa and Orient-inspired Rickshaw Restaurant, the Palace remains a testament to sumptuous living and time-honoured personal service.The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa. Inspired opulence in the Land of Honey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinthia Palace Hotel And Spa
- Corinthia Palace Hotel San Anton
- Wyndham San Anton
- Corinthia Palace Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa Malta/San Anton