“Nice lady, big artistic talent”
Review of Connect 2 Gozo

Connect 2 Gozo
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Nadur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hermine's Home Studio is a home, studio and gallery, she opens to the public via appointment.(+356 79617746) You can find jewelery,paintings,sculptures and ceramics. An unforgettable experience is to spend a morning with the artist and to connect to Gozo. With following activities you can feel the spirit and power of the small island: Walks from Gallery to Gallery, Painting with natural pigments, painting with mud or shaping and forming with local clay.
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The art workshops of Hermine ; more than worth doing!She is a very nice, talented Artist from Vienna who lives /works in Nadur/Gozo.From art walks to raku events ; everytime something different ; fun and quality together .... I will join her next art event again , that 's for sure!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Thanks to Hermine Sammut on the island of Gozo for the lovely experience she gave us through her teaching of Raku!

Will definitely do this again!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Regretfully I only had the chance to do a 1 day course with Hermine. I will certainly be back in future years for others. I did a natural pigments course and having been picked up by Hermine at the hotel we went back to her beautiful home (which just makes you want to get out your brushes and creat a masterpiece! it's so inspiring!) and painted, having gone in search of flowers/earth etc to create the natural pigments. Having not picked up a paintbrush in over 15 years my effort was not the best! but the tutoring was great, Hermine was so encouraging and it's given me the motivation to get out my brushes, test out different ways and improve! I'd definitely recommend a visit- a highlight of my stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

An inspiring time getting to know Gozo and connecting my experiences in a fun way . I understand much better what i like about the island .
The relaxed way of life, the friendly inhabitants ,who show their resourcefulness,as Hermine demonstrated so well though her art .
I was lucky to visit in spring when the flowers were abundant and the fields green .
I would recommend time out with Hermine to anyone who wants to do something different

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I had the privilege of participating in two of Hermine Sammut's art walks and creative courses, specifically her ceramics course and painting with natural pigments. Hermine is a very gracious host and a very knowledgeable instructor. I learned a tremendous amount about ceramics and raku and we used local clays and soils to mold and sculpt our shapes in her lovely home studio. I also had a wonderful time walking in Gozo, picking local flowers and gathering soils, which we took to her home and made into beautiful paints. After each course, Hermine prepared a wonderful lunch and we ate outside in her charming garden.

I cannot recommend these courses enough. They are interesting, relaxing, creative, and very inexpensive. Hermine is a wonderful teacher and provides the highest quality materials. Most courses consist of only 1 to 3 people so you get a lot of personal attention and instruction. Gozo is also a wonderful setting for a beautiful, countryside vacation right in the middle of the Mediterranean. Anyone interested in local artisan painting and ceramics MUST try this course. You will be so glad you did!