When one trusts pictures they get lured to places like the Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas and Spa. As part of the holiday We decided to give the hotel a chance because of the features offered by the hotel. Don't get me wrong - the fact that one has a 110m2 apartment with 3 balconies and a rooftop terrace with a jaccuzi is marvelous! BUT the downside of such spacious places is their maintenance. Lots of features around the apartment felt worn down - the lobby of the hotel is non existent - it's a tiny ground floor room where one doesnt even have the option to sit in front of the receptionist upon check in. The complex feels abandoned because of all those spacious apartments. However the views are wonderful - overlooking the island jungle with one not the largest pool slightly raised to give a view of the hills. The rooftop terrace suites are a nice way to get a tan in the privacy of your own huge flat - but well.... there's no charisma and waiting for the clean up service takes forever - not to mention ANY item or request made by the guest. I wanted my breath to be taken away by this one... it was cheap and spacious - that's pretty much what i have to say.. The so called "Fitness center" is a few sqm of space that smells with mold and probably one would get asthma attacks by inhaling the air...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas And Spa
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Hotel
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand