Kirikayan luxury pool villas and spa, offers spacious rooms of 100 square metres, with a separate bedroom, kitchen and bathroom/Jacuzzi and toilet. The family rooms have the same surface, but have two smaller bedrooms instead of a large living room. They also have a Jacuzzi and a separate combined toilet/shower. We booked a family room for five days, but when we arrived, the family room turned out to be overbooked for the first day. We were offered two luxury rooms instead and a free transportation to the airport as compensation for the inconvenience.
The hotel is located about 700 metres from the main road on a quiet location. Twice a day (11:00 and 17:30) there is a free shuttle service to Chaweng, where a sister hotel is located. Kirikayan has a very nice 1.50 metres deep infinity pool, surrounded by coconut trees, situated in a well maintained lush tropical garden. The staff is very friendly and helpful, really doing their best to make your stay unforgettable. Breakfast is great and served in a very nice restaurant. There is even a turndown service in place. Prices are comparable with other hotels to Koh Samui standards, so considerably higher than hotels on the mainland.
We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Nevertheless there are some points that can be improved and need attention. The towels and dustbins are a bit worn out, doors of the wardrobes are not closing properly and issues like a toilet (seat not properly mounted) that does not flush properly are fixed immediately; but I wonder if the solution provided is a temporary or permanent one. Shower mounted to close to the toilet, which will get wet when showering. The small shampoo bottles does not seemed to be new. We got the feeling that quality standards were once met, but gradually declined somewhat. This gives you mixed feelings about this hotel. Luxury on one side, but essential things missing on the other side. Small issues maybe, but taken together an important point of attention for the management to take care of. Many issues can be solved against low costs, and will make a stay much more agreeable. Moreover it does make a difference between a three/four and five star feeling and the latter one is what is aimed at.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas And Spa
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Hotel
- Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand