Lowest prices for your stay
£26
Agoda.com
£21
Fully refundable before Tue, 23 Apr
No booking fees
£30
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews bean bags large pool beach resort massage sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Lovely big room with balcony overlooking the pool and big comfy bed. Right on the beach with nice beach bars everywhere. Would highly recommend staying here as a couple or family. Not a place for travellers looking for a party atmosphere.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We travelled had interconnecting rooms (Grand Deluxe) that were spacious, clean and everything we needed. The air conditioner was new and quiet. The rooms went straight out to a large patio and to the pool which is approximately 30 mtr long lap pool. Found it very peaceful. Breakfast for us was included in the room price, it was ok dependant on who was making the eggs that day. If you were paying the 300 baht for breakfast then I wouldn't eat there. Overall I found the place very clean, friendly and we all enjoyed staying there. Good value. You can see that slowly they are doing work to improve.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I have just spent 3 nights at Florist Resort and it was wonderful. I am going to try write a balanced review, as I find so many people nitpick everything in a resort, hotel, guesthouse and being a hotel owner myself I always notice everything but I also understand a lot more than the average holiday go'er.

I stayed in a pool side room. It was clean, big, quiet and comfortable. Exactly what I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy a stress free holiday.

I would however say that the florist management should have a look at the aircons and service them regularly. Mine sounded a bit like a tractor when first turned on but once it "warmed up" it quitened down. It did do its job well though.

The cleaning staff cleaned my room everyday and always greeted everyone with a goodmorning and a smile. It is always so nice and welcoming when the staff and not only the reception staff smile and greet you.

The pools were great and well maintained.

The breakfast in my opinion is really overpriced but its the same all around the area for western breakfasts.

The reception staff were nice too.

So overall I would definitely recommend this resort. It really does have everything one would want for a quiet, relaxing small beach resort. I changed to another hotel on the fourth night wanting to try another place and totally regretted changing.

Its a lovely small resort good location, clean and quiet.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017

As the reviews show the view of people staying there is mixed...I liked it to stay there. Staff is friendly and at least in my case tried to arrange everything to make me happy. They have a lot of small bungalows, different categories. They serve extra water each day. Clean, but cleaning staff very slow and unorganized but as usual very nice and helpful. The resort is close to the beach with a restaurant which you have to pass to reach the beach. Breakfast menu is good. The restaurant is open to the sea, so early morning very quit and nice to stay there. Prices are adequate. So not the worst place if you want or need to stay in Maenam.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed her Dec 2016 not impressed, we stayed here 8 years ago and the rooms haven't changed a bit apart from a partition in the rooms, we stayed in exactly the same room, its tired and needs some updating
Uncomfortable chairs in rooms, we stayed in the pool rooms.
Management guy was nice and staff were lovely, just think the rooms and bathrooms need looking at
The pool was lovely

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple