Just a short walk from a beautiful beach, passing a lovely temple, hidden in a jungle, is this resort.
We couldn't believe our luck when we seen the room for 450baht double fan room. It was clean and spacious with a lovely bathroom! After a horrendous sleep the night before, we welcomed the peace and quiet offered here. Staff are very friendly.
Would strongly recommend this place if travelling on a budget, you've struck gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Samui Native Resort - An idyllic Resort in SamuiThe Samui Native Resort draws inspiration from Family “to find inner peace,” and the resort in Samui is dedicated to guiding its guests on a journey of calm, pleasure and the satisfaction of reconnection to the self.The history of this charming Samui resort is one of family, friendship and care, creating a resort, of unique design and close personal intimacy. At The Samui Native Resort Ko Samui, a guest’s preconceptions of a Samui hotel and a Thailand holiday are transformed into an experience of union, sociability, and unimagined pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Native Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Native Hotel Mae Nam
- Samui Native Resort And Spa Ko Samui, Thailand