This place has nice big rooms and is good value for the money. We stayed for 2 nights.
Unlike previous reviewers, I don't consider the resort to be in the "jungle". Its in a small neighborhood and has some trees/vegetation, but is not the jungle. It's a short scooter ride to the beach. We rented a scooter from the resort for 150 baht/day.
Based on other reviewers, we expected the owners to be very friendly; we found the staff to be pleasant but they didn't go out of their way to help us.
If you are on a budget and want a nice, big, clean place, this is a good resort for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Samui Native Resort - An idyllic Resort in SamuiThe Samui Native Resort draws inspiration from Family “to find inner peace,” and the resort in Samui is dedicated to guiding its guests on a journey of calm, pleasure and the satisfaction of reconnection to the self.The history of this charming Samui resort is one of family, friendship and care, creating a resort, of unique design and close personal intimacy. At The Samui Native Resort Ko Samui, a guest’s preconceptions of a Samui hotel and a Thailand holiday are transformed into an experience of union, sociability, and unimagined pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Samui Native Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Native Hotel Mae Nam
- Samui Native Resort And Spa Ko Samui, Thailand