“good food, friendly staff”

Swiss Garden Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 109 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Swiss Garden is the place, where you both can try thai food, and have usual european dishes. The owner of the restaurant is always welcoming, speaks good English. the restaurant is located right at the seaside, so you can either seat on a terrace, or on the beach, at a table standing on the sand) Most of all i liked fried rice with crab.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a popular restaurant because it's cute and the food is delicious and very high quality. I went with my aunt (who can't eat the spicier Thai foods). She had a chicken dish, and there were also a number of European dishes for her to choose from. She lives on Koh Samui and this is one of her favourite places to take visitors (or just her and my uncle).

I had a yellow curry (fish) with rice. It was pretty spicy and I was sweating a bit, but it was so delicious and I managed to finish it. I wonder if it was made milder for me as a non-Thai!

We had coconut shake drinks - also lovely.

The waiter was friendly, the view of the sea was great, and I cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

On a beautiful stretch of beach, right on the water, a clean, friendly outdoor restaurant, Thai style, Swiss hospitality. On request, the owner suggested fresh tiger prawns, white snapper, and squid, and presented it to us on a plate. We choose the tiger prawns and the squid, barbecued, with three sauces. It was very well prepared and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. The beer was cold, the Thai waiters very friendly, and Hans, the owner, a great host. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Swiss Garden is a cute little place right on the beach. The food is simple but done very well. Thai and Western dishes. Lovely place to sit for a juice or a beer and watch the world go by....

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Genuine Thai food. Lovely during sunset each day. European food is available, but I would recommend the Thai. For the price, it is excellent. Well worth a visit

1  Thank 660WorldTraveller660