I have spent 2 days at The Infinity Resort. No doubt that this place has a good comment and lot of positive review. The hotel is on top of the mountain. Once you are there, it is paradise! Some points that I want to share to public about this place.
1. Check in with good and warm welcome. A glass of Sparkling wine instead of any herb or juices as any hotel provide. The French speaking General Manager come to greet you up on arrival. Very personal touch service and he makes sure that our staying will be perfect by informing that he stay in the hotel and will be available 24 hours. he even come to say hello on the next day breakfast.
2. Room is great R 14, 2 bed room on top of ocean view, living room and big private pool. Big LCD screen TV for every room. Private wine fridge and full amenities provide. Amazing !!!
3. Restaurant located the top ocean view, I have my coffee during breakfast and forget everything when sending my eyes around the ocean, jungle and mountain from the top view
4. The best Pastries that I have ever had in my life. Croissant, Danish and all other bread serving very fresh, crispy and hot. They must have a best bakery chef in house. They should sell to other place because their quality is 5 stars really.
5. Restaurant service, both the guy who serving breakfast is very freidly and lady in the afternoon. I thought she is the manager but she is just waitress. Great service mind and helpful.
6. Very good hotel for honeymoon and couple traveller
Points to thing about,
1. The hotel is located on the mountain, not good for driving private car up and down. You need to use taxi or hotel transfer.
2. Thai / Western snack are great. I would recommended but only fish in the western dish is not fresh. Please be sure that when you order the Western snack. Other items on the dish is great.
3. One early evenig my friends come for happy hour at the top restaurant and the girl from th reception shouting behind me for asking some question. I think it is a bit rude, should come to me closely and a bit more gentle. It is too far to talk to the customer. But I understand I have no problem about this just comment from my feeling.
3. I do not have chance for Spa. But they talk a lot about good quality of Spa over here
4. Not good for old and wheel people at all
Overall, I have agrea time staying with Infinity. Thanks alot for the team and management who give me a walm welcome. Staff who provide a great service. I would recommned this hotel for any honeymoon, couple and the one who want to escape the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world-class service at Infinity Residences & Resort Samui Set on an exclusive location in the high-end area of Koh Samui, the Luxurious property offers 5-star accommodation with private infinity pools, all overlooking the sea. Starting from a minimum of 151 sq., our spacious apartments, all air conditioned, feature private terrace with gorgeous views of the ocean and tropical greenery. Each comes with a flat screen TV and free Wi-fi throughout the resort. Guaranteeing the utmost level of privacy and security, the property is conceived as an enclosed and private domain with permanent surveillance. The resort is a leisurely 20/25-minute drive from Samui International Airport, 10 minutes from Mae Nam and 15 minutes from Nikki Beach. Free parking is available. You can indulge yourself with relaxing body treatments and massages at the Wellness center. We also have a well-equipped fitness center. All leisure facilities and tours of the Island are available from our knowledgeable team at the front desk. Our International Buffet breakfast is available every day. Boasting 180' views of the ocean, authentic Thai Cuisine can be enjoyed all day at Sky Ocean View Restaurant. Other dining options are available including our signature cocktails at Sky bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Residences & Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui, Thailand