“Boutique and luxe”
Review of Code

Code
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Mae Nam
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Where do I begin!? I apologise that this review is a bit overdue but that does not reflect what we thought of our stay which was enjoyable, luxurious and the most wonderful experience we have had at a hotel, to date. The decor was of high quality and really made the room feel like a home away from home. The linen was sublime and we had the best nights' sleep. The views from our room were absolutely magnificent, as were the views from the gym- which made working out uncharacteristically enjoyable! The staff and food were both great and you really get the "boutique" feel of the hotel as they went to the trouble of remembering you. I can't thank Georgina enough for her help, as well as the Front Desk Manager.
Thank you for an amazing time- we cannot recommend Code enough!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi Juliana,

It fantastic to hear from you! What a fab review thank you!

So pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and Code felt like a home away from home!
All our guest love the Egyptian Cotton bedding we use, nothing better than getting into a luxurious bed after a hard day relaxing!

I will pass all your comments onto my team.

I hope to see you both again.

Thanks for choosing Code,
Georgina Brian

There are newer reviews for Code

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The reviews on this site has led me to choose Code as the place to stay on my first trip to Samui and I have had no regrets. Staffs were very helpful and friendly. GM - Georgina makes sure my trips is enjoyable and everything is nothing less than great. She's usually at Vanilla restaurant, which serves good breakfast, and checks out on every guest to see how she may help out in our stay on Samui. Great views of the sea and nearby islands from the comfort of being in room or out at the balcony.

Couldn't catch the sunrise or sunset from the room though. Pillow was too soft to our liking.

Do note, that this is a very quiet place, away from all the buzz, which is perfect as I needed a break from city life.

The pizza (I had Hawaiian), taste great, try out the crispy spring roll too.

Room Tip: If you dun mind the stairs, go for the highest floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason_Sg99
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback from our guest!

Code is a quiet resort perfect for couples/families to come and unwind, but if you want to go and check out the hustle and bustle of Chaweng then it’s just 30 minutes away by car/bike.

You are correct that you cannot catch the sunrise of sunset from your balcony however you can take a stroll down to Bangpor Beach where the sunset if absolutely stunning! Sunset with a cocktail/mocktail what could be better!?

All of our guest comment on our breakfast, glad you enjoyed it each day also.

Next time you are here please inform my housekeeping or me about anything you need changed in your room like pillow.... we would of changed for you immediately.

I hope to see you at Code in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I spent a wonderful and relaxing week at Code back in February. Georgina and the rest of the staff really went above and beyond to make our trip as memorable as possible. From planning a day of golf at the country club to helping us map our bike tour around the island and pick great restaurants, we were always well taken care of. The rooms are a clean, modern look and we found ours to be very comfortable. The food was excellent and fairly priced. The location could be viewed either as a downside or an upside depending on what you're looking for. If you're looking to be right in the thick of tourist activities and craziness (i.e. Chaweng Beach), this is not the place for you. If you're looking for a place to unwind and relax without being overwhelmed by others, this is the perfect location for you! I know that my wife and I will be back!

Room Tip: I'd recommend the higher floors, quieter and better views!

Dear Josh,

Great to hear from you! Thank you for your kind words about Code. All the teams go out their way to make sure all guest have the very best experience!
Santiburi golf course is under 15 minutes away from Code, we have many avid golfers come to Code to play on the award winning course! So pleased you had a great time playing whilst your wife enjoyed the spa!
Your review will prove very helpful for Tripadvidsor readers, so thanks once again.
With very best wishes.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed with my family and agree 100% with the other reviews. The hotel is very nice, beautiful views and pleasant atmosphere. The staff has always a smile in their face and Georgina and Joe were always very helpful. It was a lovely stay and a great place to relax and feel great.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank L N
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Hi there,

It was a pleasure having your lovely family stay with us. The boys loved the pool table, playing each day!

The two bedroom suite you stayed in worked perfectly for you! The boys had their own room to watch dvd’s in the evening whilst you and your wife relaxed on the terrace.

Thank you for your review, I will pass all your comments onto my staff!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Code Hotel Samui. Having travelled world wide & stayed in many 5 star hotels, I was truly impressed by this beautiful hotel. Not only is it stunning to look at , the service was second to none. The staff were so attentive I was beginning to think they'd confused me with someone else. Every aspect of the hotel from the dining experience to the luxury bedrooms, were delivered in a 1st class way. I particularly noticed how well the hotel was run by the General Manager Georgina. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her team. I am returning to Samui later in the year and will definately be booking in advance.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor and the views were stunning.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I recently visited the Code hotel. What a fab place, The whole experience was a joy. The food was excellent, particularly the breakfast, fresh bread, omelettes to order, such choice. From our stunning balcony we had a beautiful view down over the coconut trees looking onto the sea with the island Ko Phangan in the distant. Our room was luxurious, a 5 star boutique room, spacious, and fully equipped, even down to the detail of Egyptian cotton sheets. The pool area was a oasis of peace and tranquillity, with relaxing sun beds and plenty of shade. We found the staff professional and attentive at all times, all working well as a team, run by the excellent Georgina, the general manager, who was a delight. The hotel has a shuttle bus, it took us to a lovely beach recommended by the staff, only a few minutes away and picked us up, with a few minutes notice, a really polished and indispensable service. We were so smitten by the hotel we are returning later on in the year, and I'm looking forward to the fab breakfast again.

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a glowing review of Code!

We believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we want all guest to have a wide variety of food, particularly if you stay over a week like you did.

The views from all our suites are fantastic, thanks for commenting on the suites here we are very proud of the design as well as details we have added to make our guest feel extra special!

The tuk tuk service works well at Code, it gives guest the choice of lounging by the pool or to take a stroll along bangpor beach!

Thanks once again for your review, looking forward to welcoming you back in a few months time!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Me and my partner stayed at Code for 5 nights in February. we read the reviews on this Hotel and was really looking forward to staying . All i can say is it exceeded our expectations in every department . The rooms are stunning and the view is one of the best i have ever had. The staff are really helpful and catered for my all our needs including day trips and car hire
The restaurant serves excellent quality thai food and the breakfast was my absolute favourite .

All in all a wonderful hotel a huge thank you to all the staff our Cocktail barman Bo and manager Georgina who made our stay so special hopefully see you soon

1  Thank billy w
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Billy,

Many thanks for your review. Excellent to read we exceeded all your expectations, it proves we are all doing our jobs!

The AngThong Marine Park is always a winner with our guest and I am so pleased that the weather was perfect for you, it was looking a bit grey when you left but the sun came out as you got on the boat, you had some fabulous photos!

I will pass on your regards to Bo he makes an amazing mojitio!

See you soon!

#2 of 184 in Bophut
Sea Dance Resort
Sea Dance Resort
#4 of 184 in Bophut

Been to Code? Share your experiences!