Code
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Laguna Villas(Mae Nam)
1,157 results
All reviewsinfinity poolvanilla restauranttop floorkoh samuino liftmobile phonebang por beachsteam roombeautiful hotelthe main roadboutique hotelthe hotel managerfire showexplore the islandocean viewaway from the hustle and bustlefree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Living in Bangkok takes it's toll on you every now and then so an escape to this peaceful utopia in Samui is just perfect. Having fallen in love with this hotel when I last visited Koh Samui, I decided to treat myself to cheeky revisit and once again they delivered. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect relaxing week. Fresh air, peace and quiet, great views, clean rooms, friendly staff, AMAZING food menu, cocktails and more. I would highly recommend this to any holiday maker planning a trip to Thailand/Koh Samui. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view so take your pick!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hi Carl,

I know you like to get out of Bangkok every once in a while and Samui is perfect for the winding down you need! So pleased that we are your choice of hotel when you visit Samui. Thanks for reviewing Code once again, I will pass all your comments onto my team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed on our honeymoon here and this place is simply out of this world , it trendy and most importantly it's just done up to the level required it's not overdone in any aspect be it rates, design, service and attitude.
This place is amazingly managed by Georgina and her team and the entire staff is amazing specially Ice , ladies at the spa , chefs in kitchen ( these were the only people we dealt with)
All in all whenever I come back to Samui code will be one big influence for me to come back.

Stayed: June 2014

Hi there,

We love the title of your review! Many thanks for taking the time to review Code. So pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you were impressed by how Code is run, all the team here are dedicated to making sure all guest have the very best stay with us, if there is anything you need all you need to do is ask.

Once again thanks for the review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the CODE for 5 nights - we initially booked for 4 nights, but loved it so much that we had to extend for one more night.

The CODE is an exceptional accommodation concept. The views are stunning, the apartments are fantastic and above all and most importantly the team who run the CODE are a credit to its success. From check-in to check-out our every need was met and every question answered. Georgina, the General Manager was phenomenal with us and other guests. There is a such an intimate family feel and there is a "spot-on" balance between the interaction with the CODE team and a feeling of relaxation and "me" time. Every morning Georgina would come by our table at breakfast and check in with us to see how we were and what we were up to for the day and offer guidance about sights and things on offer around the island.

Joe was also fantastic with helping us arrange one of the CODE's hire cars. He was very thorough in advising where to stop off around the island, which we really appreciated. We thoroughly recommend that you hire a car to experience the island at its best. It was evident that Joe, Georgina and the team were always going the extra mile and thinking ahead for us. On one occasion, we were walking back from the beach front when Joe was driving by on his way up and told us to get in. It was the 'little things' like that which made the time there so great. As it was low season, we we able to meet a few other couples and at times there was a family feel at Code. The intimate setting was a big plus for us.

We chose to walk up and down to the beach a couple of times; it is a nice walk and takes about 15 minutes at an average pace. You can also take the complimentary shuttle from the CODE which runs during the day at certain times or in the evening it costs 100 THB each way.

One of the best parts of the CODE for us was the infinity swimming pool. No photo will ever do it justice - you have to be in it to really experience it.

The breakfast was perfect every morning. There was always a couple of local Thai dishes as well as typical western favourites. There was always a chef on hand to cook your eggs the way you would like them.

We received complimentary spa treatments with our package. We both chose the Signature massage which was amazing! From our experience, most hotel spas are average at best, but not here...fantastic!

We will definitely be recommending CODE to friends and family and we hope to one day be back again and for a longer stay next time!

Thank you all again for a fabulous time at your resort and to the wonderful team for making us feel so welcome and taken care of during our stay. We will be back!

Best wishes,
Ash and Steve

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SvensonABC
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Ash and Steve,

You have just left and we miss you already! Really you were lovely guest to have stay at Code, always with a smile on your face and enjoying your holiday to the maximum. So pleased you had a restful stay and enjoyed all that Code has to offer. Hiring a car is the perfect way to see the island and stop as and when you like. As you said this can be arranged at reception, along with motorbike and push bike hire. Many of our guest also enjoy walking down to Bangpor Beach where guest can relax in the various restaurants and when you want to come back either stroll back up or give us a call on the mobile phone provided on check in.

Cinnamon Spa is a must with our entire guest it is the best way to spend an hour (or two!) relaxing and switching off.

I will pass all your comments onto my staff who always love to hear the guest feedback. I hope Krabi and Chang Mai is fun!

Once again many thanks for review and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

After a 40 day extensive trip throughout South East Asia, staying in many luxury & historic hotels, I found myself in residence at Hotel Code for a week while my son completed his scuba certification on Koh Tao. Every possible amenity was offered at Hotel Code from fine & creative dining, poolside cocktails & lounging, the relaxing spa offering nightly massage & a hot ginger tea before bed to the cool modern hip suite with extravagant linens & views of the sea & islands. The staff & manager Georgina assisted me with every whim from arranging a memorable dinner at the Four Seasons Koh Samui & a rental car for sightseeing. Without a doubt I am returning & soon. With friends!!
Tracy R from Santa Barbara California

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous.........I liked the second or third floors for views. The first floor is poolside with terraces. The balconies are furnished with deluxe Dedon style lounge beds
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank zandalee88

Dear Tracy,

Great to hear from you after all this time. It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely son. So pleased to read you had a fab time with us. After a long trip Code is a great choice of hotel, we are very low key and in the quiet spot of Koh Samui, perfect for relaxation and recuperation! Our spa last appointment is 8pm so as you say is a great way to wind down after a day relaxing by the pool or on Bangpor Beach.

I am looking forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the future. For the very best rates Tracy visit our website.
Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at Code with our twin 18 year old boys for 6 days last week. What a stunning hotel and gorgeous views from everywhere of the blue ocean and various Thai islands. The staff were delightful, welcoming and very obliging. The buffet breakfasts were adequate with fresh fruit, eggs cooked any way you desired and a range of hot savory dishes. The coffee was plentiful and very enjoyable. The pool was simply stunning with its infinity edge and plenty of lounges that were never full. Georgina accommodated our tall boys with a larger corner room and a good sized roll-away bed with us in the room next door. The rooms (and entire hotel) were kept spotless which is an amazing effort considering almost every surface was pristine white. You could literally eat off the floor anywhere at Code! Joe (front Office) and Georgina (General Manager) both provided unsurpassed professional and friendly service and we did have some unusual requests. Code was a delightful hotel which we thoroughly enjoyed and it was excellent value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank UlyssesSimon
Code_and_Lanna, General Manager at Code, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Karen and Simon,

Thanks for posting a review on Tripadvidsor. I am pleased to read you and your boys, Oliver and Tom had a pleasant stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the housekeeping team who really do an amazing job keeping Code gleaming!
The buffet breakfast is perfect for guest staying for more than a few days as every day the dishes change so you will never become tired of the choices!
Once again many thanks for your review, Karen I haven’t forgotten about your fans I am on the case!