We have just come back from the Santiburi. We had planned to stay for 1 week after 2 busy jam packed weeks of fun in Australia, when booking we realised we needed somewhere after Australia to relax! BOY is this the place!!
The moment we turned up, one of the first things we said was 'why did we only book for one week! We were then fortunate enough (being totally selfish!) for the volcano to erupt and us be stranded in one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. With two families travelling together and 4 children in total, there was no way we were travelling to Bangkok, not knowing when we would fly home. Not only did we think that the Santiburi was one of the best hotels for all of the usual reasons - fantastic accomodation, service, food, cleanliness etc etc but the service we received whilst being stuck in Thailand was outstanding. The manager, Willie and staff (Apple, Pimpa and Noi in particular) are fantastic, they really helped make our extended stay, of nearly 3 weeks, an enjoyable one.
At first we had a few concerns having read a few comments on this hotel on various websites, thinking had we made the right choice, but this was not the case when we got there. Everything was great, the 4 children (ages 6 to 10) had a great time with lots to do, including the bikes that they were able to use. The childrens Club had a range of activities and with the snorkles, kayaks etc all free of charge they had great fun.
The staff couldn't do enough for us, fantastic service all round.
I would definately recommend a trip to Bophut (fishermans village) we had several nights here and there was many good places to eat and drink. The Krua Bophut stood out from the crowd and again we couldn't fault the food or service.
With many little additional extras such as bottled water, cool towels, ice cream with biscuits, fresh fruit daily (the list is endless!) we really can not find fault with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand