We stayed five days with my husband during our honeymoon in one of the villas of Santiburi Resort. The Villas are equipted with a big bath and jacuzzi. Everyday hey serve exotic fruits to your villa.
The nature is peaceful and very quit. very time I remind Santibury I realize I was already in heaven ))
Very good choice of Spa-treatment. Free of charge watersports)
The beach is huge.
Almost forgot the most important - try Thai restaurant which is near the lobby area, the Restaurant I would say is the best on Koh Samoah!
Also I would very much recommend you to try Thai white wine in that restaurant, its excellent. Fish evenings on the beach are very good to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is a five star resort and a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, with 65 villas, 12 Suites and four restaurant outlets, a Royal Thai restaurant, a Beachfront restaurant, a Pool Bar & Restaurant, a Breakfast restaurant and a Lounge Bar. The resort also consists of an Activity center, Water sport center and Santiburi Spa by Bhawa. The Santiburi Beach Resort and Spa is well known in Thailand as a first class Resort with a high level in both standard and in the quality of services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Booking.com, Destinology, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiburi Golf Hotel Mae Nam
- Santiburi Golf, Resort And Spa
- Santiburi Resort Koh Samui
- Santiburi Hotel Koh Samui
- Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand