Having stayed at many 5 star properties all over the world, I cannot wait to come back to Napasai next year. We have just spent 8 nights at the resort with our 10 months old son (our first family holiday) and the experience could not have been more positive.
Whilst the resort location on a private beach at the northern end of the island, the fact that it is a small all villa resort, 3 fabulous restaurants and a great room service have all contributed to our experience, it is an outstanding customer service and attention to detail that set this resort apart. From villa allocation (a beachfront villa closest to the pool to make it easier for us) to a chef cooking special meals for our son, including eggs for breakfast, immaculately clean rooms, the experience has exceeded our expectations. The baby sitter arranged by the hotel was very competent and warm, our son loved her.
We only went into town once - the food at the resort is of the same price but better quality than the town. The patrons were mostly families and couples, no loud parties (we looked for peace and quiet). Some resorts may have flashier rooms (though our villa was terrific), one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Napasai exudes an irresistible, traditional Thai charm. Stand-alone villas sit within 17 acres of tropical gardens, rich with cashew and coconut trees, hibiscus and bougainvillea. Tempting aromas of fresh local cuisine drift through the air, and staff greet every request with a warm smile. Life is as quiet or as lively as you desire. Spend all day beside the infinity pool or in the relaxing Napasai Spa. Alternatively plunge into the vibrant island scene with our wide range of action-packed resort activities. The resort is a haven for sports, sea and action lovers. Enjoy a number of on-site facilities, from table tennis and badminton to windsurfing and Hobie Cat. Swimming pool nestled in our tropical garden, the infinity-edge freshwater pool. Family friendly features Whether spending quality time together or letting little ones run wild with supervised activities, Belmond Napasai is an ideal choice for a Thailand family holiday. Children can meet our resident animals while touring the secret countryside. They can get involved with different sports and excursions or go for a splash in the dedicated children's pool. They will also receive special menus in our restaurants. Babysitting services can be arranged on request so parents can unwind and savour the romance of the resort. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities alongside refined Mediterranean and oriental dishes. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining in Belmond Napasai Beach Dining: Take a seat at our beachside restaurant which offers a mouth-watering variety of barbecued and grilled dishes. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel offers a variety of villas from Sea view hill to sea view and beach front, One bedroom Villa Suites (beach front or in the Gardens) and Private Pool Residences from 2 to 4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Belmond, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Napasai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napasai By Orient-Express Hotel Mae Nam
- Napasai Koh Samui
- Napasai Hotel Koh Samui
- Belmond Napasai Ko Samui, Thailand