Our honeymoon at Napasai was heavenly perfect. Very friendly check-in with welcome gifts and in-room amenities made us smile after a long flight. I was very pleased to be able to check-in early in the morning, though the hotel occupancy was high, the room was ready for us. However we booked the Standard villa, it was nicely furnished and was clean and spacious.
Lots of activities offered by the hotel kept as amused, my husband tried different water sports and I went on a small tour around the hotel property, which was interesting and informative.
The staff was lovely and helpful. I had some issues with understanding the Thai English, but my husband was a good interpreter. Breakfast was served very professionally, and of course, it was abundant with all those fruit, cereals, cheese, etc. Don't miss the green tea, I fell in love with it! Funny little birds who are trying to steal your food were a nice peace of authenticity. We tasted all the dishes from both restaurants (try out a barbecue at the beach) - fed up with Thai food for the whole life, too spicy!
Spa is very good, though a bit pricy. The pool is amazing (if not many kids around) and romantic during the sunset, but the beach didn't impress me a lot - the sea is very shallow and rocky-bottomed. It was a pity to have a sunbed at the beach with all the beds near the pool occupied since early morning.
The hotel is definitely recommended, a greater place to relax and enjoy Thailand in all its beauty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Napasai exudes an irresistible, traditional Thai charm. Stand-alone villas sit within 17 acres of tropical gardens, rich with cashew and coconut trees, hibiscus and bougainvillea. Tempting aromas of fresh local cuisine drift through the air, and staff greet every request with a warm smile. Life is as quiet or as lively as you desire. Spend all day beside the infinity pool or in the relaxing Napasai Spa. Alternatively plunge into the vibrant island scene with our wide range of action-packed resort activities. The resort is a haven for sports, sea and action lovers. Enjoy a number of on-site facilities, from table tennis and badminton to windsurfing and Hobie Cat. Swimming pool nestled in our tropical garden, the infinity-edge freshwater pool. Family friendly features Whether spending quality time together or letting little ones run wild with supervised activities, Belmond Napasai is an ideal choice for a Thailand family holiday. Children can meet our resident animals while touring the secret countryside. They can get involved with different sports and excursions or go for a splash in the dedicated children's pool. They will also receive special menus in our restaurants. Babysitting services can be arranged on request so parents can unwind and savour the romance of the resort. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities alongside refined Mediterranean and oriental dishes. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining in Belmond Napasai Beach Dining: Take a seat at our beachside restaurant which offers a mouth-watering variety of barbecued and grilled dishes. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel offers a variety of villas from Sea view hill to sea view and beach front, One bedroom Villa Suites (beach front or in the Gardens) and Private Pool Residences from 2 to 4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Belmond, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Napasai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napasai By Orient-Express Hotel Mae Nam
- Napasai Koh Samui
- Napasai Hotel Koh Samui
- Belmond Napasai Ko Samui, Thailand