Having previously visited Napasai and had such a wonderful time we decided to return with our family to celebrate a family birthday. We stayed in a luxurious three bedroomed beach residence with private pool which was wonderful.
Wow, how things have just got better and better. Firstly the beach area is superb - wonderful relaxing loungers, super beach and new non motorised watersports equipment.
The beach bar and restaurant is just an amazing experience to chill out in the early evening, watch the glorious sunsets and as the sun disappears having a wonderful, informal dinner right on the beach.
Some of my family and I went to Pilates and Yoga which is held each morning on the sky deck overlooking the bay with incredible views and so peaceful. Special thanks go to Sadka who was a brilliant and encouraging instructor and made each session varied and challenging.
On visiting the gym area what a transformation - everything has been replaced with state of the art new equipment and the building completely renovated.
We had a special dinner cooked and prepared at our beach residence villa and the evening was just incredible. The new head chef Sebastian who has recently joined Napasai created one of the best meals we had ever had in our lives. The food was equally complimented by Sasha the FB Manager who provided impeccable service and oversaw all the proceedings during the evening. Having Sebastian as the new head chef will definitely put Napasai into one of the top 5 restaurants on the island and rightly so.
On a final note the entire staff at Napasai starting with the General Manager, the reception through to the housekeeping are as friendly as ever and provide an absolutely memorable vacation from beginning to end in what we believe is the best 5* hotel on the island.
We look forward to returning again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Napasai exudes an irresistible, traditional Thai charm. Stand-alone villas sit within 17 acres of tropical gardens, rich with cashew and coconut trees, hibiscus and bougainvillea. Tempting aromas of fresh local cuisine drift through the air, and staff greet every request with a warm smile. Life is as quiet or as lively as you desire. Spend all day beside the infinity pool or in the relaxing Napasai Spa. Alternatively plunge into the vibrant island scene with our wide range of action-packed resort activities. The resort is a haven for sports, sea and action lovers. Enjoy a number of on-site facilities, from table tennis and badminton to windsurfing and Hobie Cat. Swimming pool nestled in our tropical garden, the infinity-edge freshwater pool. Family friendly features Whether spending quality time together or letting little ones run wild with supervised activities, Belmond Napasai is an ideal choice for a Thailand family holiday. Children can meet our resident animals while touring the secret countryside. They can get involved with different sports and excursions or go for a splash in the dedicated children's pool. They will also receive special menus in our restaurants. Babysitting services can be arranged on request so parents can unwind and savour the romance of the resort. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities alongside refined Mediterranean and oriental dishes. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining in Belmond Napasai Beach Dining: Take a seat at our beachside restaurant which offers a mouth-watering variety of barbecued and grilled dishes. Savour the delights of Thai cuisine at our Lai Thai Restaurant. Our executive chef offers a delicious array of local specialities. Take a seat indoors and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, or eat al fresco on our outdoor balconies. Stunning views across the resort accompany breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel offers a variety of villas from Sea view hill to sea view and beach front, One bedroom Villa Suites (beach front or in the Gardens) and Private Pool Residences from 2 to 4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Belmond Napasai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napasai By Orient-Express Hotel Mae Nam
- Napasai Koh Samui
- Napasai Hotel Koh Samui
- Belmond Napasai Ko Samui, Thailand