We stayed here on our honeymoon for 11 nights - very cheap package deal to stay with included buffet breakfast daily. As it was our honeymoon we were upgraded when we arrived to a Maenum suite which was luxury! separate lounge, bathroom, big bedroom, hallway, balcony with outdoor furniture etc....two tvs with dvd players - nice decor :) We were brought fresh fruit platters everyday too.
Beautiful grounds with tropical gardens, two good sized pools (fresh water), nice restaurants and very friendly staff. The beach infront of the resort is not the best (not like Chaweng), but if you turn left and walk for about 10 mins the sand and water gets a bit nicer.
The resort also provides a free shuttle to and from Chaweng and Fishermans village (and I think a couple of other places that I cant remember)....awesome!!
The main downfall is that there isnt much in way of shops and entertainment near the resort - although there is a good little dairy/shop across the road from the resort that we visited every day for cold drinks, but this wasnt too much of a big deal because of the free resort shuttle :)
Would definately return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand