We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Paradise Beach resort. After reading many of the reviews prior to arriving we were understandably somewhat apprehensive.
When we arrived, we were at first sight, a little disappointed as the approach to the hotel is not the best ,as the resort is tucked away , about a 5 minutes walk from the main road. The reception area is very small in comparison to most other 4* hotels where we have stayed, but the welcome was warm and the staff were always friendly and helpful.
Our room was in the same block as the spa. It was quite large with a generous sized balcony overlooking the gardens which are beautiful and well looked-after. The furniture in the room is old-fashioned and tired- looking but the beds were comfy . the shower was temperamental as others have mentioned in their reviews. We had tea and coffee making facilities and fresh bottled water every day. On the first day we arrived we also had fresh fruit but this was a one-off unlike other hotels where we have stayed in Bali, Singapore and also in Thailand. The breakfast buffet was great, lots of choice and beautiful views across the bay. We also ate dinner on several occasions in the restaurant. The food was fabulous and reasonably priced. The cocktails from the bar are also well worth a try. The free shuttle service to Bhoput and Chaweng was much appreciated.All the restaurant and bar staff are tireless in their efforts to please. The spa is also good value for money. Overall a few negatives but mostly very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand