A lovely beachside hotel,rooms very nice ,the accomodation blocks are set in quite dense foliage almost boardering on jungle ,lots of twisting paths from the rooms to the facilities ,it takes time to get used to navigate to the excelent resturant and bars. The food was good at the open plan buffet resturant and it was nice to sit facing the sea having a meal .There were no sunbeds on the beach ,as at the time we were there, the tide came right up to the hotel property,however when the tide goes out there is a big beach for walking.The are are plenty of sunbeds along the hotel's beach front ,only problem is there is a"towels on beds " culture here ,so get in early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand