Our stay was very pleasant. Room was very nice. Beds comfortable. Clean. Lcd would be nice and better air con control (even when it is on lowest speed it's too fast and noisy). There were some frogs in the garden, and they were pretty loud during the night. The garden is beautiful, but if you want peace and quiet, ask for the rooms which are not on the garden site.
Breakfast is quite good, with lot of fruit.
If you want to go to town, you can use hotel shuttle. It's a 20 min ride, and the last pick up time from the city is at 22:00.
If you want to eat good local food for reasonable price, you can go to Jin's restaurant. It is located on the beach, maybe 50 m far from the hotel (right hand side).
All in all it was nice stay, and I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
I just need to mention 2 more things.
We have to leave the resort because it was over booked. We have found another maybe 10 min away from this one and ask the receptionist for a ride with a resort shuttle and how much would it cost us. He said 500 bht. That's just too much. Especially when we know that a ride from the city, which is further away, with a cab, costs the same.
Second thing, I think that I have forgot something in the room and I write directly to them. They didn't answer me.
But once again, it's a nice resort and I would probably book it on my next trip to Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand