We went with family and friends, from the moment we arrived at the resort it was like returning home after a trip away. A lot of faces we knew from our last 2 times there. A special thanks has to go to Kun Mai in the restaurant, he greeted us every morning with a hello and a big smile. All the staff both in the restaurant and the poolside bar were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The cocktails are definitely worth a try. We had lunch at the resort on quite a few days, the food is very good.
my daughter and two friends did the Cooking Class with Executive Chef Salok. A wonderful experience and we managed to feed 8 other people with all of the food. A must do at the Resort. A big Thankyou Joven, he was there when ever you turned around with a big smile and nothing was too much trouble. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful.
We had a small issue with the air con in one room, that was soon fixed and our time in Paradise continued. The shuttle bus times had changed, but the staff were very quick to organise other transport for us.
If you are there on a Friday night it is a must to visit Fisherman's Village. The shuttle bus will drop you off and pick you up. Great atmosphere.
Also go to the lookout ( between Chaweng and Lamai) before lunch and have coconut ice cream with sticky rice. All home made by the lady selling it. Definitely worth the taxi ride to get there.
A fifty metre walk along the beach will get to our Favourite Restaurant in Mae Nam "Jin's". Jin's is right on the beach. The food is fantastic and very cheap. Most definately a must visit.
The pools and the luscious green gardens are a great place to relax. I cannot recommend this Resort highly enough. It was a quiet area, very relaxing but only a 10 minute drive to hit the night life.
Thankyou everyone at Paradise Beach Resort for making our holiday one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand