The Paradise Beach Resort is a truly wonderful place to stay. Situated some way from the (arguably tacky) resort of Chaweng, the location is great. There is a shuttle service to Chaweng from the hotel and it is also possible to catch a taxi or songathew from the main road nearby. (There are also some very nice local restaurants on the main road that are definitely worth a visit).
The level of service, both at the bar and in the restaurant is first class. The two pools are never crowded and of course the beautiful beach is literally metres away! The staff are always very helpful and extremely keen to make sure that their guests have a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low rise, Thai style, landscaped garden, unspoiled beach, warm clear waters of the South China Sea; 12 km from Phangah Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Paradise Beach Koh Samui
- Paradise Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand