“Great Thin Crust Pizza and Wings!”
Review of Nigel's Pizza - CLOSED

Nigel's Pizza
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Nigel's Pizza is available at Samui Frisbee Golf. We are an American Snack Stand. We have American style pizza, sandwiches and wings. If it's raining the snack stand closes.
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were wrapping up a vacation in Thailand and found good reviews on Trip Advisor for both pizza and wings so we thought we would go take a look. After talking to Nigel on the phone, I found out that he was an ex-pat with Activision from California and loved the island and has stayed now for 10 years.

He has a catering business, disc golf, and small restaurant. I found out he only delivers in the evening so we just gave him our order on the phone.

He was very friendly on the phone. We ordered a pep/sau pizza and an order of wings.

He delivered it himself in less than 30 minutes. We spoke briefly to learn more about him.

The pizza was great. It was thin crust, but soft, not crispy. The sauce was good and had a little spice to it. He told us he makes all of his ingredients and toppings from scratch himself. The wings did not look like I expected for buffalo, but they tasted great. The price for a 14" two topping and an order of wings was 425 baht delivered. It was great!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I don't always order pizza, but when I do, Only Nigel's Pizza can satisfy my craving.
For sure the best pizza on Koh Samui. Great crust and sauce. The Pepperoni is the best I have ever tasted. Not greasy and full of flavor.
The Asian Sticky Wings are one of my other favorite things to order.
When I am on the go, I sometimes grab a meatball or sausage sub to take with me as well.
Can't wait to get some more.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We love Nigel's pizza - quick delivery, great dough but the highlight is definitely his range of toppings. We regularly switch it up but my personal favorite is the Mexican with coriander/cilantro (pulled pork, feta, bacon, jalapeño)...a life changing pizza!

Delivery around Maenam area is convenient - perfect if you don't feel like going out for Thai. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Staying in Maenam and used this delivery service 4 time so far! It is THE BEST. Buffalo wings medium are awesome, topped off with a blue cheese sauce and garlic bread for dipping... Heaven. Meaty blues pizza and the Greek (and others) ALL awesome. Need the buffalo wing sauce recipe as leaving soon and will have withdrawal otherwise. You must order from this guy.. He knows his pie :-)

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Best pizza on the island is as accurate as it gets. The island isn't blessed as you would expect but this is as good a pizza as I have had in a long time. The toppings were fresh and watching it being made and cooked in front of you and eating straight from the oven is the best way. So many lovely things to eat on the island pizza wouldn't be first choice but having had it looking forward to another one before I go home! Keep up the good work Nigel.