“Best part of the trip”
Review of Samui Disc Golf

Samui Disc Golf
Ranked #5 of 21 things to do in Mae Nam
More attraction details
Owner description: Frisbee Golf is fun for all ages. 9 Holes laid out with chain baskets. There is a lot of shade provided by the many fruit trees.
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best part of the trip”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Samui Frisbee Golf was by far the most memorable part of our trip to the south islands. As an avid disc golfer living in Vietnam, finding a disc golf in SE Asia is a challenge. Nigel set up a nice 9-hole course with varying doglegs and obstacles throughout the course. Most of the holes are shorter than back in the states, but with the tight coconut tree-lined fairways, it is a challenging course. One thing that sets this course apart is the owner and his family. Nigel showed us the course and his wife hooked us up with pizza and some beers in between rounds. I came to play 18 and stayed for 36 holes. The only reason I left was because the sun went down. Thanks Nigel! You're living the dream.

Visited October 2013

• Finnish first
Grytviken
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time and I Loved It!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The first time I played I was hooked. The owner took time to come out and personally show us the course and give us the lay of the land. He walked the entire course with us, showing us where to aim and how hard to throw. I am sure that because of his personal attention to us, is the reason I am now hooked on Frisbee Golf. It was like having a personal coach with us the entire day. A few drinks and some pizza after 9 holes was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Edgler
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Frisbee Golf Virgins - loved it :)”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I love sport and had never heard until frisbee golf until I saw the sign on the way to our hotel, so decided I would give this a go with my girlfriend. Was great fun and unlike mini golf it did not become tedious, we had 3 go's around the course, managing a best of 26 points from the 9 courses!
Owner and his wife were so friendly, there are lots of trees so it means your not in the sweltering sun too! Even in 30 something degrees it was perfect to have the shade of the trees.

Also, very cheap prices, so give it a go!
Just wish I tried some pizza after reading these other reviews!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nick S
Ko Samui, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“What is Frisbee Golf... Fun!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Until recently, I had no idea what Frisbee Golf was... But now that I know, I will certainly try it again!
As I am a beginner, I can't review the technicalities of the course or the game, however I can tell you that it's something different, & fun for the whole family! I can also tell you that the owners, Nigel and Som, make the experience the best it could possibly be. Nigel guides you through the course, giving you tips and tricks as you go... And if you are hungry afterwards, you can order a pizza, (yum!), or various other foods prepared by both owners (my mouth is watering).
And yes, they have beer in the fridge for those of you who have worked up a thirst!
Try it... You won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great fun, great food and friendly owner”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We spent a few hours at Samui Frisbee Golf today and both had a really enjoyable time. Nigel has created a unique fun and challenging experience on the island and everybody should try it. Most importantly Nigel was friendly, welcoming and passionate about his venture, always willing to help and ensuring we were having a good time. He helped us around the course giving us pointers and we sampled his buffalo wings after the first round and they were splendid! For 100 baht its a real bargain, you can play unlimited rounds and it really appeals to all ages as there are different tee boxes for different abilities.

Visited August 2013