“Spectacular grounds & play!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Samui Frisbee Golf

Samui Frisbee Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Frisbee Golf is fun for all ages. 9 Holes laid out with chain baskets. There is a lot of shade provided by the many fruit trees.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spectacular grounds & play!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This disc golf course is truely magnificent set in a quiet area, landscaped with a great variety of trees & plants. Love the layout of the course, gives you an opportunity to try varying shots. Got my first ace ever here on hole #9. Sure to return as soon as possible.

• Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

After hiring a bike for the day and noticing this on TA, me and my girlfriend decided to take a look.

As soon as we got there we met Nigel and his wife. Nigel was really welcoming and chatty and showed us how to play.

After playing our first round we came back to the start to grab some snacks. They were amazing and some of the best food we've had on Samui as Nigel is also a caterer! After eating we headed out for another round (this time more competitive after abit of practise!)

This place is a great way to spend a couple of hours! I also got a custom frisbee as a souvenir!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Newcomers to frisbee golf. Lots of fun. Unlimited play for 250B (we played three times). The owners are brilliant - Nigel chatted to us, showed us how to play and even drove us back to our hotel afterwards. Also got food - he's a caterer by profession. Still a new business but deserving of its high ranking here.

Taxis/hotels might not know where it is. The map on the website is right. Just agree a price to Mae Nam.

1 Thank Michael L
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disc Golf in Thailand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

In a quiet, shady grove of palms in beautiful Maenam there is a convergence of greatness: friendly people, delicious food, and most importantly, disc golf! Being an avid disc golfer traveling around Southeast Asia for a few months, I made a point to go to Samui just to play disc golf. This is the only course in Southeast Asia, so I highly recommend it to any backpackers who are into the sport. The owner and designer, Nigel, is one of the most gracious, inspiring, and welcoming people I have ever met. He is an excellent cook, and has set up a technical and fun disc golf course. Make sure you spend some time talking to him. If you are new to the sport I encourage you to get your first taste here. The variety of shots and tee pads make it an excellent course to learn on. Just get out there, you will have a good time! Thanks again Nigel for everything. I hope we cross paths in the future.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tommy M
“Good people, good times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I waw so surprised to find a disc golf course in Koh Samui! My girlfriend and I visited it yesterday, I had been disc golfing before but it was her first time. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by Nigel and his family, who were so easy going and friendly. We played a round and then relaxed with a few beers and an excellent pizza (best I've had on the island) all the while being kept company with interesting conversation with Nigel. It's nice when you meet someone who is very passionate about what they're doing. This experience made our day, it's a must on your trip through Koh Samui. Thanks Nigel and Fam!