We spent 3 days in this hotel in a villa close to the sea, which we liked most. We enjoyed also a small private pool & a massage nearby the main pool. The bar at the pool serves really good drinks, especially Tom Kha Colada in a young coconut :-) Most of the time we spent outside of the hotel, so I cannot evaluate quality of dinner in the hotel restaurant - breakfast was quite diverse and tasty.
- laundry services were poor - despite of doing that 2 times, the clothes were still dirty (one serious wash at home was enough to clean it)
- there are 3 bikes which are available for free, but they are really poor (even with broken breaks), so check them deeper before starting your longer journey. ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair House Villas & Spa is a locally owned, romantic beach front resort that offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the busy areas of Koh Samui. In the lush tropical gardens you will find the airy and spacious traditional Thai-style bungalows that were carefully built to harmonize with their natural surroundings. The hotel offers six different room categories, all with private balcony or terrace, ranging from the Garden Villas to the exclusive Beach Front Villas, which feature private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fair House Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair House Villas Hotel Mae Nam
- Fair House Villas And Spa
- Ban Laem Sai Hotel
- Fair House Villas & Spa Ko Samui, Thailand