we stayed here in april 2013. we arrived to such a lovely welcome! we loved the whole resort, the private villas are to die for! we had the Bangkok villa with its own private pool. the only bad things about the villa was that we had a problem with the airconditioner (it leaked, but maintance fixed it right away) and the mosquitos but that is hardly the resorts fault (just come prepared).
Cators to children aswell, with babysitting services and also a kids play room.
The breakfast buffet was extravegant with lots to choose from.
The pool and swim up bar were opposit the beach so it is easy to lay by the pool and dip in the beach.
However, i would recommend hiring a car, with a lot of close choices around it is easy. expect to pay 800 BHT for a day. WIthout the car you are limited to walking 10 minutes down the road for a range of bars/resturants.
The people were lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand