We are staying in this resort for almost 3 weeks. It is a great family friendly hotel. Big room with lots of toys for kids, gym for parents. While parents are exercising, kids are playing. Our hotel room is big and cleaned very well twice a day. We have access to a swimming pool. The main infinity pool is big and beautiful with kids area too. Breakfast tasty and good variety.
I can find only two downsides in this hotel needed to be addressed by the management:
- Internet WIFI should be free in such level resort. Here it costs 100B per hour
- Restaurant staff should speak better English, sometimes they don't understand what clients say
Still, it is great value for money on the nice quiet Mae Nam beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Buri Beach Resort is a very charming, boutique Thai experience offering huge & unique rooms & villas, lush gardens, impressive sports & leisure facilities and a stunning scenic beach perfect to relax and unwind. The impressive infinity pool, fitness centre, kids club and Seetawaree restaurant are all located directly at the beach all with postcard views. The hotel is ideal to get away from it all yet also conveniently located for golf, excursions and to indulge the best of Southern Thailand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Buri Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Buri Beach Hotel Mae Nam
- Mercure Koh Samui
- Mercure Samui Buri Hotel
- Samui Buri Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand